Monday, May 10, 2010

The Blast Spotlight: Swazy Baby

blast




Swazy Baby I Sing Single























Check out this weeks Blast featured artist,
Slip-N-Slide Records, Swazy Baby!

Check this blast one on one exclusive interview with Swazy Baby!


The Giant Blast:  What makes Swazy Baby different from the competition?
Swazy Baby:  My versatility makes me different from the competition because it's a lotta rappers who can't sang or make beats or even record theyself and I do it all. 

The Giant Blast:  What inspired you to break into the music industry?
Swazy Baby:  Music wise I gotta say 4 people.  Wayne, Plies, Jeezy and my grandma because I
wanna see her live good.  She's my motivation.
The Giant Blast:  Where do you see yourself in the game in the next five years?
Swazy Baby:  Hopefully still in the game makin good music.

The Giant Blast:  How would you describe your latest single "I Sang"?
Swazy Baby:  It's a song expressing how I feel to people who think that singers [are] soft.  Basically cussin' em out and tellin' em don't get it twisted cause I sang.
The Giant Blast:  What projects are you currently working on?
Swazy Baby:  I'm trying see who I want to host my next mixtape.  I been doing a whole lotta mixtape and album stuff too. I really don't wanna drop an album 'till it's demanded because people ain't buyin cd's like dat no mo' and I don't want to set myself up for failure.

The Giant Blast:  What artists does Swazy Baby listen to?
Swazy Baby:  Me, Wayne, Plies, Jeezy, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz, Pleasure P, The Old
Pretty Ricky, and a whole lotta R&B.  I listen to slow music more than anything.
The Giant Blast:  What does Swazy Baby get into besides music?
Swazy Baby:  I like playing video games.  Madden when I'm in the hood with my patnas and all kind of adventure games when I'm at the crib dolo.  It keeps me from getting in trouble.

The Giant Blast:  Is there anything you would like to plug?
Swazy Baby:  Follow me on twitter @darealswazybaby. Myspace.com/swazybaby,
facebook.com/swazybaby, YouTube.com/swazybaby1 and download my latest
mixtape off my myspace or slipnslideworld.com 
For more information on The Giant Blast e-mail us at TheGiantBlast@aol.com

No comments: