Friday, May 21, 2010

The Blast Beauty Spotlight: Anonymous



Check out our new Blast Beauty featured Model
Anonymous.  Take a look at this exclusive Blast one on one interview with Model Anonymous.

The Giant Blast:  How long have you been modeling?
Anonymous:  Since I was 11.

The Giant Blast:  What got you into modeling?
Anonymous:  My mom took me to a model call for Young Miss Magazine and I was selected.


The Giant Blast:  How would you define beauty?
Anonymous:  Beauty is an inner quality.  It includes but is not limited to morals, belief in God and Jesus, giving back to the community, and taking care of yourself of course.


The Giant Blast:  In your opinion what makes you beautiful?
Anonymous:  My beauty...hmmm, my mind, my love and submission to God and Jesus, I am also a foster parent.  My outward beauty is subject to personal taste and opinion.


The Giant Blast:  How would you describe yourself without listing anything physical?
Anonymous:  Spoiled, loving, giving and sarcastic.


The Giant Blast:  What does Anonymous get into in her spare time?
Anonymous:  What is that?  I am fostering 3 kids!  My spare time involves sleeping (laughs) I do like to travel and cook though.


The Giant Blast:  Is there anything else you would like to plug, any shout outs?
Anonymous:  Love you God, Jesus, Mom & Dad and Family.


The Gaint Blast:  Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Anonymous:  Teaching new models the tricks of the trade and how the snakes in the industry are, as well.  I also want to own apartment complexes and housing for prostitutes to get off the street, get their G.E.D., take parenting classes, get careers and not just jobs and things like that.




For more information e-mail us at

No comments: