Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Blast Spotlight: Magnito



Check out this Blast one on one exclusive interview with Magnito.

The Giant Blast:  Why did you decide to call yourself Magnito?
Magnito:  I Was first 44Mag then my one of my peoples suggested Magnito and I stuck with it.

The Giant Blast:  How long have you been rapping?
Magnito:  Over 10  Years.


The Giant Blast:  What inspired you to pursue a career in the music industry?
Magnito:  I love to write and when I heard Rakim it was a wrap.


The Giant Blast:  What has been your greatest achievement with your career as an artist so far?
Magnito:  Appearing on Funkmaster Flex unsigned talent DVD.


The Giant Blast:  What has been your worst experience and how did you learn from it?
Magnito:  I take the good with the bad, I have no complaints.


The Giant Blast:  Who have you worked with in the past?
Magnito:  Mikey D from Main Source, M Reck from Gutta Muzic. Producers Al banks and Lex Lutha.


The Giant Blast:  Who would you like to work with in the future?
Magnito: Dr Dre, Rakim and Nas. 


The Giant Blast:  Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Magnito:  Running a Business, might be the music business. Who know's?


The Giant Blast:  Where do you see the music industry in 5 years?
Magnito: Alive. Breathing. The internet is a big part but there's nothing like a live show, an in store signing, a meet and greet. Creative Minds Rule.


The Giant Blast:  Is there anything you would like to plug?
Magnito:  My MIxtapes Alcatraz Vol 1: Hard Time and Vol 2: Solitary Confinement.
Available for download at Datpiff and Thatcrack.  Just be on the lookout for the video to BK Gangsta and Indescribible. Mag 1  


Add Magnito on Myspace here at





FOR MORE INFORMATION 
E-MAIL US AT

No comments: