Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Return Of The Blast Beauty

In our e-mail blasts in the past we had a section dedicated to professional models called The Blast Beauty of The Month.  A year ago we let go of that feature to make room for more sponsors, affiliates and featured artists, but because so many of you requested it we are bringing The Blast Beauties back!

So for the remaining days in March and the entire month of April we will take a look back at all the Blast Beauties of The Past!

SHAWNA MICHELLE 







Check out this BLAST from The Past Interview with Blast Beauty Shawna Michelle.

The Blast Interview With Model Shawna-Michelle
The Giant Blast: How would you define beauty?Shawna-Michelle: Beauty comes naturally. It's noticed once people approach and communicate with one another. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. Beauty can be physical, mental, or emotional. Someone's personality can make them beautiful.

The Giant Blast: How would you describe yourself... without mentioning anything physical?
Shawna-Michelle: As a realistic human that is very ambitious. I care about people that take care of me. Down to earth, but I speak my mind when need be. I love food. I love to cook it also. I love taking care of a good man in more ways than just good sex.

The Giant Blast: So far what has been the highlight of your modeling career?
Shawna-Michelle: Appearing on the cover of Straight Stuntin' Magazine. Shouts to Kay Slay! Much Love!

The Giant Blast: Who is your favorite designer and why?Shawna-Michelle: I admire Kimora Lee. Some of her clothes need a little work, but I admire her ambition and drive. I want to achieve her success and more.

The Giant Blast: What's in the future for Shawna-Michelle?Shawna-Michelle: Right now I'm working on my website that will include products such as posters, calendars, and DVDs. I will also have a members section that will feature web cam and video footage, all in a classy, but sexy manor. I'm also looking to appear in some films and host more parties. After I achieve success with my name I want to have my own clothing/lingerie/accessories/perfume line.

The Giant Blast: Is there anything else you would like to plug?Shawna-Michelle: Shouts to everyone that has supported my career thus far. I owe everything to you! Much love to Beaufort, SC and Charlotte, NC!!!

________________________________________________________________________________
Samone Cross

Check out this "Blast" from the Past interview with Blast Beauty Samone' Cross.
 
The Blast: What has been the highlight of your modeling career so far?
Samone' Cross: Successfully putting together a modeling agency named "The International Dimez" and helping other aspiring models try to find their place in the modeling industry.
The Blast: How would a blind person view you?
Samone' Cross: Strong, determined, caring, eccentric, outgoing, reliable and a great observer.

The Blast: They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what is something that you would define as beautiful, that most people may not agree with?
Samone' Cross: Wow, I would say being uncompromising to the negative side of situations is a beauty within itself. Beauty is strength, knowing when your mind is made up, it is what it is.

The Blast: How often do you exercise, and what do you do to stay in shape?
Samone' Cross: Honestly, the only thing I do that may be consider "exercise" is shopping in the mall. Toting a lot of bags and tag popping (laughs) but I'm willing to start "real exercise" if necessary.

The Blast: Do you have any hidden talents or skills?Samone' Cross: Beautician, I do hair and make-up very well.
 ______________________________________
Joanna Shari 
Check out this "Blast" from the Past interview with Joanna Shari.
The Giant Blast:  Aside from how you look, what else makes you beautiful?
My real and down to earth personality. I don't understand why some women who model feel they can have some type of attitude and get away with it because they're beautiful. I think what's inside truly makes a person shine. I value that within myself and others.
The Giant Blast:  What is an average day like for Joanna Shari?
An average day for me is probably spent 75% at the computer! If I'm not designing, I'm working out or just relaxing at home. I'm boring, I know.
 
The Giant Blast:  I see that you single handily designed your own website, what other talents and skills do you have?
I designed my original website that was up for about three years. I just released my new website which my management designed for me. My new site was long overdue. I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to my own artwork. Anytime I would start on a new design, I'd trash it a week later. I needed to put it in the hands of someone else to get it done. I just redesigned my new myspace page as well (myspace.com/joannashari) and I really loved the artwork I came up with. I sent it to my manager so he could get a better feel of what I was looking for, and he came up with a similar design for the official site. Check it out www.JoannaShari.com
The Giant Blast:  What do you do to stay in shape?
I spend 3-4 days a week at the gym doing various weight training exercises, kickboxing techniques, and cardio.
The Giant Blast:  Is there anything else you would like to plug or mention?
My 2009 Swimsuit Calendar! I worked so hard on preparing for it, it's my best work yet. Support me and get an autographed copy from my website, I guarantee you won't be disappointed! I've gotten a lot of emails from fans who have already purchased the calendar and I'm glad to see they are as pleased as I was with it. It's HOT!!
The Giant Blast:  What's in the future for Joanna Shari?
Who knows what's in store. I have upcoming issues of Show Magazine that will be out very soon so be on the lookout for that. My updates will always be posted on my website www.JoannaShari.com
________________________________________________________________________________
Naiomi Cruz
 Check out this "Blast" from the Past interview with Naiomi Cruz
The Giant Blast: What do you do to stay in shape?
Naiomi Cruz: I try to eat right and go to the gym of course. I love doing yoga as well.

The Giant Blast: What's a normal day for Naiomi?
Naiomi Cruz: It depends...some days I have my crazy days like anyone else.
Other days I'm home relaxing.

The Giant Blast: Can you tell us a secret?
Naiomi Cruz: I'm the biggest dork (laughs)

The Giant Blast: What are the most important things in your life?
Naiomi Cruz: Family and friends

The Giant Blast: Can you predict the future?
Naiomi Cruz: What are you going to do in 2009? I'm in the process of doing a calendar I so can't wait.

The Blast: Is there anything you'd like to plug?
___________________________________________________________________________________________
For more information e-mail us at 
TheGiantBlast@aol.com

No comments: