Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Blast Spotlight: Mora


The Giant Blast: How would you describe Mora?
Mora: Mora is that one name that just gets everyone's attention, I'm not into the "lil" and the "youngs", I feel like it's a next generation name, a name that people can say and react well too.

The Giant Blast: How would you describe your latest single "Don't Know, Get Low"?
Mora: "Don't Know, Get Low" is a track I just want everyone to dance to. It was actually created based on a real situation. A girl was in the club with her friend not dancing. Criticizing everyone's dancing skills. I told her to do something and she was making excuses. So I used it to make a song.

The Giant Blast: What inspired you to pursue a career in the music industry?
Mora: I feel it. At first I was nervous cause I didn't think it was a reasonable career choice but I then decided that I have skills/talent in this field, so why not follow a dream.

The Giant Blast: What other artist have you worked with?
Mora: Hm, as of right now I've worked with JMidd, JCoop and a couple other artists.

The Giant Blast: What producers have you worked with?
Mora: From day one I've had DJ Isso as my number one producer. Lately I've been working with Willie "One Track" he has produced some tracks for Yung Joc, Mims, and Bobby V.

The Giant Blast: Who would you like to work with in the future?
Mora: To be honest, any and everybody.....I'm trying to be well known everywhere. I want to be at the top of the game and I don't plan on stopping 'till I get there.

The Giant Blast: Speaking of the future, where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Mora: Obviously on top, there is no way I wont make it with my determination, I don't want anything else in this world more.

The Giant Blast: What artists do you listen to?
Mora: Dipset all day everyday. Love Juelz Santana, Lil' Wayne and Drake of course.....And that's probably it.


The Giant Blast: What does Mora get into besides music?
Mora: Play poker, and chill with the main lady.

The Giant Blast: Is there anything else you would like to plug?
Mora: I appreciate all my fans and supporters and fans to come. I'm doing it for y'all and my family.


Download the latest single from Mora "Don't Know, Get Low" here at this link
http://www.mediafire.com/?izvznzod4mh


GET MORE MORA AT THESE LINKS
http://www.Myspace.com/jmoramusic
http://www.Twitter.com/itsmora
http://www.youtube.com/jamalwm



For interviews, e-mail blasts, inquiries about our digital record pool service, advertising or for additional questions and information e-mail us at TheGiantBlast@aol.com

No comments: