Thursday, October 6, 2011

Quick Q & A with Lova J.


Southern R&B singer Lova J. sits down with The Giant Blast to for a quick Question and Answer session about his new single "If I Only Had One Wish".  Just read what the bright young rising artist had to say....
The Giant Blast:  How would you describe your latest single "If I Only Had One Wish"? 
Lova J.:  Well this song would be very nice for the woman to understand how us men feel.

The Giant Blast:  How would you describe the beat to the song?
Lova J.:  Very smooth, nice and something to vibe to.



The Giant Blast:  Who else did you work with to create this song? 
Lova J:  My good friend G.P. A.K.A. John Darby.


The Giant Blast:  How do you think others will be able to relate to this song? 
Lova J:  As the song say..."IF I ONLY HAD ONE WISH IT WOULD BE YOU" (laughs)


The Giant Blast:  What would you compare the song "If I Only Had One Wish" to? 
Lova J:  Anquanette Payne

The Giant Blast:  Was there any woman in particular that inspired you to make this song?
Lova J:  My Mother.

No comments: