Friday, September 9, 2011

Mr. Boom Boom Bang explains why his new single "Fa Sure" BANGS!

The Giant Blast:  How would you describe your sound?
Mr. Boom Boom Bang:  Unique and daring, I always like to mix genres and try something new.


How would you describe your latest single "Fa Sure"?
Definitely a song for the ladies and the clubs.


Who did you work with for the single and video?
I worked with my production partner Just Gifted to give the track its fullest potential.


What audience are you trying to reach with this single?
I definitely would like to get audiences all across the globe in as many clubs and radio stations as possible to spread a fun track like this.


How would you describe your upcoming project The Big Bang 2?
Wow!!!! Simply Incredible......


Where do you see yourself as an artist in the next 5 years?
I know for a fact by that time I will definitely be more established and known as a producer on many artists projects, might take a break [from] rapping and focus on writing and producing for others.


Is there anything else you would like to plug, any shout outs?
Shout outs to every DJ showing my records love and every supporter of the project.
 Check out the video for Mr. Boom Boom Bang's single "Fa Sure" below.

No comments: