Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Artist Spotlight: Arlis Michaels


Take a look at this interview with current Giant Blast featured artist Arlis Michaels.  Read all about what he has to say below!


The Giant Blast:  How is everything going with you Arlis Michaels?
Arlis Michaels:  I'm chillin Same s**t different day, life remains Beautiful for me though.


The Giant Blast:You call yourself Arlis Michaels after the main character from that HBO series Arli$$, why is that?
Arlis Michaels:  My moms gave me that name, she always used to say I remind her of him because we was business minded and was about that paper you feel me.


The Giant Blast:  Were you also a huge fan of the show?
Arlis Michaels:  Yea I was a huge fam Robert Wuhl is supposed to host my next mixtape Don't hate me hate your motherfuckin Job.


The Giant Blast:  Getting to your music, how would you describe your sound as an artist?
Arlis Michaels:  My sound is rather unique and laid back at the sametime I'm not yelling on my records or none of that u can hear every bar nice and clear my vocals sounds like it's married to the beat.


The Giant Blast:  How long have you been doing music?
Arlis Michaels:  I've been doing music off and on for 10 years.


The Giant Blast:  Who are some of your favorite artists?
Arlis Michaels:  LL Cool J, Jay-Z, Nas just too name a few


The Giant Blast:  What do you feel is one of the best ways to promote yourself as an artist?
Arlis Michaels:  The internet is the best marketing tool right now.


The Giant Blast:  What has been one of your biggest accomplishments as an artist so far?
Arlis Michaels:  Being on all the top blog sites doing shows overseas and fans knowing my music


The Giant Blast:  What was one of your worst experiences as an artist and how did you learn from it or bounce back?
Arlis Michaels:  Haven't really a bad experience.


The Giant Blast:  What are your plans for the rest of 2013?  
Arlis Michaels:  Takeover the industry music and film


The Giant Blast:  Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Arlis Michaels:  Sitting on top of the world


The Giant Blast:  Is there anything else you would like to plug?
Arlis Michaels:  Shoutout to my team NBH and my LIE N***** too.


Get more updates on Arlis Michaels at his official promo blog 

at http://www.arlismichaelsblog.blogspot.com

No comments: