Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mono Bagends talks about his NEW SINGLE "You Drive Me Crazy" in this Interview



In 2012, Mono Bagends made it hot with his music video and single "On Fire"!  The video went on to reach over 170,000 + video views and the single received love from commercial and non commercial radio stations across the nation.  Now in 2013 Mono Bagends is back with a new single titled "You Drive Me Crazy" and if last year Mono Bagends made it hot, THIS year Mono Bagends will drive everyone on the dance floor "crazy" as soon as they hear the beat!  The New York based recording artist sits down with The Blast Blog to discuss his latest single in this interview.


The Blast Blog:  How has 2013 been going for Mono Bagends so far?
Mono Bagends:  It's been a little rough to be honest but I believe things always get there hardest right before the big breakthrough comes...so I'll say we are right on schedule.


You have a new single called "You Drive Me Crazy", how would you describe this new single?
It's a fun pop style record that goes through the trials and tribulations of a relationship.  Everyone at one time or another, male and female have had a partner who drives them crazy at some point.

 
Who did you work with for this new single?
The chorus is sung by the beautiful, sexy, gorgeous Mela Bela...she did a great job and helped me come up with the concept. The production was done by D-Animal....hailing from the Bay Area. My boy Filthy Rich did the mix.

 
The beat is pretty hot, what about this beat made you want to choose this particular track to rhyme to?
I was just feeling it...Mela Bela was feeling it...that is how I pick the beats...I am very versatile as to what I can rhyme over and I like different things...people ask me all the time what type of beat I am looking for....basically when I hear it I'll know.

 
For those who haven't heard the single yet, what would you say are the major differences between "On Fire" and the new single "You Drive Me Crazy"?
Completely different type of record.  Apples and Oranges.  The only similarity is they are both hot....

 
Who are the types of people that you think would feel "U Drive Me Crazy" the most?
People who like fast paced pop style music..it's a good song to dance to....anyone who has ever been in a sour relationship can relate to the lyrics.

 
What are your plans for this new single?
I am going to put it out and see where it takes me.....One thing always leads to the next.

 
Is there anything else you would like to mention?
I want to thank everyone who has been supporting my movement, Don't be shy about hitting me up on the blog, twitter, facebook, or youtube....I do my best to answer anyone. Here are some websites where you can check out my music and career.

Get more updates on Mono Bagends at http://www.bagendsblog.blogspot.com

No comments: