Saturday, August 6, 2011

Interview with Mora about his latest video "Let Em Know"



What made you decide to go with "Let Em Know" as your lead video and single?
Mora:  "Let Em Know" was the song the song that changed everything for me. When I made it I know that was the style of music I wanted to pursue. It was only right to have it lead the way.


How would you describe this song?
Mora:  Very emotional. I made the song based off of what I felt toward my ex. I wanted to let her know that it wasn't right but didn't know how. Once we broke up the emotion left from the relationship transferred into the song.

Who did you work with for the video and for the actual song?
Mora:  Great up and coming director Theshay West, also my stylist JD Carter. The producer of the song also had a part in the music, Fame.


What are your plans for the rest of 2011?
Mora:  Build my fan base and get ready for the world to see Mora in 2012. Everything I do this year is in preparation for next year.


Is there anything else you would like to plug?
Mora:  Just be ready for a new style of music to hit the scene. I plan on bringing real music back!

No comments: