Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Blast Beauty of The Month (Oct): SHAWNA-MICHELLE


Check out this Month's Blast Beauty, Shawna Michelle! Shawna Michelle started her modeling career in Oct. 2006, so to celebrate her 2nd year in the modeling business Shawna-Michelle is our Blast Beauty for the Month of October.


The Blast Interview With Model Shawna-Michelle
The Blast: How would you define beauty?
Shawna-Michelle: Beauty comes naturally. It's noticed once people approach and communicate with one another. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder. Beauty can be physical, mental, or emotional. Someone's personality can make them beautiful.

The Blast: How would you describe yourself... without mentioning anything physical?
Shawna-Michelle: As a realistic human that is very ambitious. I care about people that take care of me. Down to earth, but I speak my mind when need be. I love food. I love to cook it also. I love taking care of a good man in more ways than just good sex.

The Blast: So far what has been the highlight of your modeling career?
Shawna-Michelle: Appearing on the cover of Straight Stuntin' Magazine. Shouts to Kay Slay! Much Love!

The Blast: Who is your favorite designer and why?
Shawna-Michelle: I admire Kimora Lee. Some of her clothes need a little work, but I admire her ambition and drive. I want to achieve her success and more.

The Blast: What's in the future for Shawna-Michelle?
Shawna-Michelle: Right now I'm working on my website that will include products such as posters, calendars, and DVDs. I will also have a members section that will feature web cam and video footage, all in a classy, but sexy manor. I'm also looking to appear in some films and host more parties. After I achieve success with my name I want to have my own clothing/lingerie/accessories/perfume line.

The Blast: Is there anything else you would like to plug?
Shawna-Michelle: Shouts to everyone that has supported my career thus far. I owe everything to you! Much love to Beaufort, SC and Charlotte, NC!!!


Add Shawna-Michelle on MySpace here at http://www.myspace.com/scncbutterfly

Check out these YouTube videos that feature Shawna-Michelle

Shawna-Michelle talks more about herself in this video.



Shawna-Michelle talks about her ideal man.



Shawna-Michelle continues to talk about her ideal man.



Shawna-Michelle talks about her celeb crush.



Shawna-Michelle DVD teaser.


No comments: