Monday, May 13, 2013

Mono Bagends had great things to say about The Giant Blast in his Recent Interview with the New Hip Hop Blog

Brand New Hip Hop


 

When current Giant Blast featured artist Mono Bagends was asked by the Brand New Hip Hop Blog, about the work that The Giant Blast has been doing as far as getting his music out, this is what he had to say.......

"Jay [of The Giant Blast] is a hard worker and a honest guy...that's why I work with him. He sets up interviews for me, manages my blog, contacts radio stations....pretty much anything I need done Jay is willing to do. I would recommend him to other artists and companies out there."

You can read the entire Interview here at this link

http://brandnewhiphopblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/brand-new-hip-hop-spotlight-mono.html

No comments: