Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Blast Spotlight: DiverSe

Check out this quick Blast one on one interview with DiverSe.


The Giant Blast:  What's new with DiverSe?
DiverSe:  Just getting by everyday and making music. Finishing Mind Of A Lyricist Vol.3 which will be the last of the mind of a lyricist series.  Its 80% done.  So I'm feeling good about it.

The Giant Blast:  How would you describe your latest single "Highrise".
DiverSe:  Actually its not even a single.  I just happen to send it to Twist right after I was done with the session and he ended up liking it so much I'm guessing he sent it to some people, but I seen it was the "Blast HOT pic" so I can't complain (laughs).

The Giant Blast:  What projects are you working on right now other than the 3rd installment Mind of A Lyricist?
DiverSe:  Contributing to the Civil Mics album that's coming very soon and Major & I are back on working on our collaborative mixtape which is untitled as of now, and if god allows it work on my E.P. Fast Food Dreams before the year ends. That's about it (laughs).

The Giant Blast:  What's in store for DiverSe for the rest of 2010?
DiverSe:  Pretty much working on what I love, music and just everything that comes with it, promoting it, marketing, advertising and all that.  Just keep pushing and grinding for a good outcome.

The Giant Blast:  What else would you like to plug?
DiverSe:  I wanna reach out to the people that've been really patient with me since I haven't released a mixtape since 2008.  Its all gonna be worth it, also to my whole Civil Mics fam and the mastermind behind it which is Twist a.k.a the Ken Kaniff of my mixtape, and of course can't forget the Blast Blog for the opportunity and for all the other GOOD music they post everyday.  Props!

For more information on this artist and other Blast featured artist e-mail us at TheGiantBlast@aol.com

No comments: