Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Blast Beauty of The Month (Dec): Joanna Shari


Check out more Joanna Shari at
http://www.JoannaShari.com


1. Aside from how you look, what else makes you beautiful?
My real and down to earth personality. I don't understand why some women who model feel they can have some type of attitude and get away with it because they're beautiful. I think what's inside truly makes a person shine. I value that within myself and others.

2. What is an average day like for Joanna Shari?
An average day for me is probably spent 75% at the computer! If I'm not designing, I'm working out or just relaxing at home. I'm boring, I know.

3. I see that you single handily designed your own website, what other talents and skills do you have?
I designed my original website that was up for about three years. I just released my new website which my management designed for me. My new site was long overdue. I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to my own artwork. Anytime I would start on a new design, I'd trash it a week later. I needed to put it in the hands of someone else to get it done. I just redesigned my new myspace page as well (myspace.com/joannashari) and I really loved the artwork I came up with. I sent it to my manager so he could get a better feel of what I was looking for, and he came up with a similar design for the official site. Check it out www.JoannaShari.com

4. What do you do to stay in shape?
I spend 3-4 days a week at the gym doing various weight training exercises, kickboxing techniques, and cardio.

5. Is there anything else you would like to plug or mention?
My 2009 Swimsuit Calendar! I worked so hard on preparing for it, it's my best work yet. Support me and get an autographed copy from my website, I guarantee you won't be disappointed! I've gotten a lot of emails from fans who have already purchased the calendar and I'm glad to see they are as pleased as I was with it. It's HOT!!

6. What's in the future for Joanna Shari?
Who knows what's in store. I have upcoming issues of Show Magazine that will be out very soon so be on the lookout for that. My updates will always be posted on my website www.JoannaShari.com


FOR MORE PICTURES OF SAMONE' CROSS AND OTHER BLAST BEAUTIES JOIN THE BLAST E-MAIL LIST!!!

If you would like to subscribe to THE BLAST

newsletter just send a blank e-mail to

The_Official_Blast-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

No comments: